Warranty Repairs Procedure
If your product has a manufacturing defect / fault and is within its warranty period, Audiologic will arrange for repair and return of your product, free of charge, although you are responsible for the freight cost to return the item to us. To use this service, you must be able to provide either your PO number for the goods purchased from Audiologic or the Audiologic invoice number, for the product(s) in question.
To book an item(s) in for warranty repair please download a copy of the returns form, by clicking the link at the bottom of this page. Email or fax the completed form to email@example.com or 01279 635907. Once you receive an RA number, issued by our returns department, please return the item to:
Coldharbour Pinnacles Estate
Please ensure that items are securely packed to facilitate safe arrival. Some manufacturers will not repair products, under warranty, if there are signs of transit damage, i.e: bent rack ears. Audiologic cannot accept responsibility for damage to goods during transit.
The RA number should be marked clearly on the outside of the packaging to enable your return to be processed as quickly as possible.
Non Warranty Repairs Procedure
Please contact Audiologic to discuss prior to completing a returns form. In some instances it may be possible for you to deal direct with manufacturers for out of warranty repairs. This will ensure that costs are kept to a minimum.
Over Order / No Longer Required Items
If you are returning goods for credit, please download a copy of the returns form, by clicking the link at the bottom of this page. Please submit this to us for approval via email or fax to firstname.lastname@example.org or 01279 635907. If approved, your RA number will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
Please note that returning goods for credit may incur a re-stocking charge of up to 25% of the value of the goods depending on the reasons for return and condition of the goods, the restocking charge will be advised at the point of accepting the return. This charge may be reviewed once the goods are received at Audiologic if they are not in the condition that you have described.
- All returned goods are subject to inspection on return. The items must be undamaged, have their original packaging and be complete with all accessories
- Original packing must not be written upon or have any additional stickers placed on it. Protect original packing for its return journey by black-wrapping (brown paper) the products or securely place in additional boxing
- If the goods are not returned to us within 14 days of us issuing the returns number we reserve the right to cancel the returns reference without notice
- We do not credit the original delivery charge unless the item was incorrectly specified by us or incorrectly supplied by us
- If the unit has been specially ordered or manufactured for you we will not accept it back for restocking
- Products must be from our current product range, i.e. not superseded or withdrawn
- All goods to be returned should be arranged and paid for by yourselves unless the item was incorrectly specified or supplied by us
- Parts from packages - individual products bought as part of a package deal cannot be returned for credit
Please click here for the returns form.